We would be delighted to welcome you to our next Rainbow Tour; to come and view the nursery, and hear about what we do… and how we do it! The upcoming tours are listed below. Use the arrows on the calandars to see events in each month. Please go ahead and register if you wish to attend.
We have a TOUR MAILING LIST which you also wish to attend if you are not able to join the tour/s above, or they are already full. Or if you wish to stay in the loop and be emailed directly when tours are coming up!
During the tour
The tour will last about 3 hours. The first two hours will include a detailed explanation of what we do and how we do it! It includes the following topics:
- The Rainbow Story – where we came from and why!
- Locations and sites
- Age groups, and units
- Colour groups and key workers
- The bilingual nature of the provision
- Staffing, including ratios, background and training
- The EYFS and our approach to planning, observing and developing children’s next steps
- Home visits and settling in
- The daily routines
- Food, snacks and weaning
- Sleeping and resting
- Promoting independence
- Parent communication
- Valuing diversity
- When your child is sick!
- What to bring… and what we supply
- How we celebrate; birthdays, festivals and cultural events
The last hour of the tour, you will have the opportunity to chat informally to practitioners from the gan, and will be led around the building in pairs to see the facilities at Ehad Ha’am.
We look forward to seeing you soon! If you have any questions, you can contact us on 054 6271 708